· E.A.G. trains military, law enforcement, and vetted civilians. You must have one of the following; Military ID (includes DoD Contractors), Law Enforcement ID, or a valid pistol license from any state.
· ITAR's prohibits the training of any foreign nationals.
· Certificate can only be redeemed within 2 years from date of purchase.
· Certificate can only be redeemed by the original purchaser of the carbine. (save your invoice)
· Certificate is non-transferable. You must bring and run your BCM/EAG carbine in the class.
· You must fax in a copy of your certificate and invoice upon registering with E.A.G. Tactical.
· You must bring inthe originalcertificate, original invoice,(along with BCM/EAG carbine) to class.
· You will receive credit after class completion.
· E.A.G. Tactical reserves the right to refuse training to individuals without cause.
· This offer maybe withdrawn at anytime.
· This certificate is not a guarantee of training, or a discounted price.
· Certificate is not refundable. Certificate has no cash value.